The RAVEN MTX Mk2 is a state of the art touch screen display featuring the RAVEN MIXER – A powerful multi-touch mixer that can control all major DAW’s – and a flexible and user-customizable, multifunction TOOLBAR. The RAVEN display is housed in an elegant, custom desk whose design echoes that of a vintage analog console and is available with custom finishes and furniture accessories. Finally, The RAVEN MTX MK2 now incorporates SLATE CONTROL, an optional fully analog, full-featured system designed for today’s audio engineer, with multiple speaker outs and input sources, USB, multiple headphone sends and cue options, and much more. And as always, at the heart of the RAVEN MTX Mk2 is the most important thing of all… your DAW, right at your fingertips.
RAVEN 3.0 now adds customized multi-touch control of Ableton Live, Cubase/Nuendo, Digital Performer, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools 10-12, and Studio One V3 on Mac as well as Windows compatibility for Pro Tools 10-12, Cubase 8 & 9 and Nuendo 7.
FADERS 3.0 are our newest multi-touch faders that allow the most precise control of your DAW faders. By integrating multi-touch 100mm virtual faders directly into each DAW, the engineer has seamless control over mix levels and automation. The new 3.0 algorithm gives the faders a virtual ‘feel’ that allows an intuitive feeling action that is comfortable and even fun to use. And for the most critical automation, FINE FADER mode can quadruple the resolution of the faders so you can get even the most minute moves down in the first pass with ease and perfection.
We’re proud to announce the next evolution of the RAVEN Control software called GESTURES. As its name implies, GESTURES allows classic multi touch gestures to control important elements of the DAW such as opening and closing plugins, muting and unmuting tracks, zooming in and out, and more!
The RAVEN Toolbar
In Toolbar mode, the RAVEN Toolbar is anchored directly in front of your hands at the base of the touch display. Your DAW controls are where you want them: Transport, Edit/Mix window selector – convenient tools for tracking too, like Record Looping, Click, Create Group, and Undo. Use intuitive multi-touch gestures on the RAVEN NAVPAD to perform Scrub/Shuttle, Waveform Zoom, Track Zoom, and Track Banking, and RAVEN Batch Commands. Best of all, because the RAVEN Toolbar is virtual, it’s user-customizable – put the controls you want where you want them.
Slate Remote revolutionizes your workflow in ways you must experience to believe. Slate Remote is a free app for iOS users, available at the app store to anyone with a RAVEN. Slate Remote automatically synchronizes with your RAVEN session via wifi network and gives you access to your custom Batch Commands, allowing it to remotely perform time-saving tasks for you from the palm of your hand.
The Batch Command System
The RAVEN Batch Command System is a true revolution in control. The Batch Command System is a series of preset and customizable buttons that can execute up to 1,000 key commands and mouse clicks automatically. With just one button, the Batch Command System allows you to create instant headphone sends, name tracks, put entire drum tracks on the grid, export stems, and so much more! The Batch Command System comes pre-programmed with 100 preset batch commands in every DAW we support, with layouts for Music, Mastering, Post Production and more. Record your own mouse click automation or program user commands with our QUICKLIST, which features hundreds of predefined DAW operations. Just touch and hold on a Batch Command button to edit, and you’ll have access to almost limitless possibilities. With the Batch Command system you’ll get it all done faster and smarter.
*Optional Monitor Control System
The Slate Control is a 100% Analog Monitoring System designed by legendary pro audio designer Paul Wolff. The Slate Control has been designed to provide un-compromised sonic clarity while delivering all of the necessary features studios need from the “center section” of a classic console.
- 7 Stereo inputs
- 3 Speaker Sources with LFE Enable per speaker pair.
- 2 Stereo Cue Outputs to feed Headphone Amps.
- Talk Back system with built in mic and “Talkback Presets” to independently send talkback to specified outputs.
- CAL Mode to pre-set a reference monitoring level.
- LFE Output with LPF & Crossover Point, Phase and Level.
- DB25 Connections for Inputs and Outputs
- DB9 Connections for VU Aux and Talkback Aux
- Powered USB 2.0 inputs x2
*33mm audio Jack for direct referencing from a device with 33mm headphone output (like a mobile phone or audio player).
RAVEN MTX Features
- iLok2 Required
- State-of-the-art 46″ multi-touch display HD resolution of 1920×1080
- Completely LED backlit to consume less power and emits less EMI
- Twelve-touch display allows various multitouch features like fader control and more instant integration with most major DAWs
- Gives you hands-on control of all your DAWs parameters as well as acts as your computer’s main touch-capable display
- Flexible and user-customizable, multifunction TOOLBAR
- Easy compatibility using a standard HDMI or DVI cable and a USB 2.0 connection
- All Major DAWs For RAVEN are currently supported with MAC OS X and Pro Tools 10-12 are supported for Windows. Additional DAW Windows compatibility will be available in the future.
- Pro Tools 10-12, 2018 (Mac & Windows)
- Logic Pro X
- Ableton Live 9 & 10
- Cubase 8, 9 & 9.5 (Mac & Windows)
- Nuendo 7 & 8 (Mac & Windows)
- Studio One V3
- Digital Performer 8 and 9