The Next Generation of Audio Engineering
For the past 30 Years, the audio industry has been putting the entire recording studio ecosystem onto a computer. The tracking machine, FX racks, editor, and mixer all sit on a computer monitor. In 2012, Steven Slate and his team decided to turn the monitor into a world-class, multi-touch control surface called RAVEN.
With RAVEN, you have a virtual environment where the engineer can immerse themselves into their DAW like never before. With 24 high-resolution faders, instant-touch accessibility for all plugins, and RAVEN’s digital assistant Batch Commander, producers and engineers can work faster, more efficiently, and more creatively.
You asked. We listened. Our most advanced RAVEN software ever is now YOURS!
- Dashboard: access Calibrate, Configure, Gestures, Tutorials and Manuals in one easy-to-find place
- Auto Display Detection: keep iMac and large 4k studio monitors as your main display while running RAVEN mixers and toolbars on another display
- Universal Gestures: detects DAW-specific gesture profiles and translates user key commands automatically
- Extended DAW Support: now supporting Cubase 10, Pro Tools 2019, DP 10 and more, including new layout batch commands for macOS and Windows
- Pro Tools Mixing Layout: get all of Steven’s favorite batch commands in one layout for single and dual RAVEN on macOS and Windows